Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Saturday Part 2


 So, this AIA Insurance had been quite successful with its latest crowd-drawing efforts, pulling the heartstrings of Parents with younger children. They had me at United Square just two months back, after first drawing the kid towards the balloons and what-nots and then talking to me for what feels like an hour, I also don't know how I ended up getting a policy from them. Tire me out perhaps. But well, I did have time to decline if I wished but I didn't. I thought I might as well let them help me save a little if I am unable to summon the discipline by myself. To think of the timeline of 25 YEARS is daunting. But that money will be for Colin. So. 25 years it is.

I hope by the time when Kiki and Colin is of suitable age for marriage, I hope by then our culture is done with over-priced wedding banquets. I hope by then it will be more socially acceptable or less of a stigma to keep wedding celebrations down to a close, knitted family affair. I just think that it is crazy to be bogged down by the a "dream wedding" regardless the price.

 So all these you see here are free-play for the kids while the Parents were being lured to the caves.


The animal-shaped helium balloons on the other hand, are not handed out freely.
Those are given only to those parents who fill out their names and contacts, and sit down in the caves. But we negotiated and I told the agents that we have recently signed up already. She asked for my agent's name; I told her, and she said no problem, here is your balloon. 






 Giddily happy with her dog-- Joey.






Her dog's name is "Joey". It is a male dog.
She used a pen and drew whiskers on its snout because she says all dogs have whiskers and it will be more realistic if her dog has whiskers.

I tell you, there was one time I caught her lapping up water from a small dish on the floor, pretending to be a dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment