Thursday, May 19, 2016

猜一猜


 Lunch @ West Coast Plaza


 My working friend gave me the Baker Powder Face Cleanser. She's always giving me all sorts of make-up and facial products because she says she always receives many samples as she has a blog where she gives her reviews. She says I must tell her my verdicts after using the products but I never did. I mean, unless that product is exceptionally bad, or exceptionally good, or else there's nothing much to say. I asked for her blog site but she didn't want to let me know so I leave it as that. She is quite entertaining with my odd sense of humour. Well, it takes two to clap. Sometimes she wants to tell me gossipy news but she wants me to guess the plots. I say I don't wanna waste my brain cells guessing plots for nothing. So she threw in prizes (facial masks) if I guessed correctly in three guesses. Well, you can say that I have always won facial masks & eye-masks this way.

 She gave me this Stila colour kit which I liked the colours. (see photo below, I used it but it's not obvious).




No comments:

Post a Comment