Monday, May 9, 2016

Let me get from 0 to 100

My friend had asked me several times, to meet.
And I had postponed it too many times. There is no excuses for not making an effort.
I've always said that we must have a life of our own besides being moms & dads.
I've always felt irritated by old pals who became totally unavailable when they became parents, and I know I'm not like them, so why did I put off my friend for so long (been.... like 3 years since I had a meaningful catch up with her).  She had always critized that I am too "co-ed". She says that if I had been a true blue girls school girl, I would never be this uptight.

So sorry my friend. Wait for me, let me get from 0 to 100 again.






2 comments:

  1. Hey, You think we can find time to hang out with the kids in mid july? ;)

    ReplyDelete