Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Double Boh-Gey

I was in the showers when I heard the type of cries that could only mean Colin took another bite at the sister or something more serious. She took a while to calm down, she was shocked that she tasted blood and that her other Dracula Tooth came flying off as Colin too a swing and accidentally knocked the tooth that was slightly loose but not very loose yet. They were fighting over Scotch Tape. Colin refused to apologise to his sister because he had not meant to punch her face or her teeth. It was a swing of his arm and it just happened to hit at the angle. I told Kiki that Colin has no sympathy for her because she has no sympathy for him when he cried in vain when she refused to spare him a Balloon earlier that evening. This is Tit for Tat and I've really failed in having them have more affection for each other. I'm still waiting for that "one fine day". 

Kiki sobbed- Now I'm Double Boh-Gey!

LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment