Thursday, May 12, 2016

Regular


 construction equipment

pets looking into a mirror

I was down with fever and acute cough. While I was resting at home, she came in with a note for me. She always catches me off guard with a nice gesture. Handwritten notes or a doodle are all it takes. 

Kids these days won't hesitate to use even the nicest stickers. Maybe it's because they don't feel "lack". When we were young, my well-off friends used to give me all sorts of scented stationery, which I couldn't bear to use and kept them for years. It's better to admire the nice things and then share it around. See the water capsule sticker, a seahorse and some other bobbing stardust.





So fast 4 years. That Sunday SJ bought her some balloons (ya?) and also a multi-coloured-crayon-in-one (if I remember correctly). This girl har, in diapers for so long, had pacifier for so long, now the chou-chou touchy I think that one can leave it alone. Like a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment