Tuesday, May 3, 2016

About Dogs

Kids say the darndest things.

Conversation 1:

So, our conversations about dogs go something like this-

Me browsing FB and put a "like" on this post (below FB post), laughing a little to myself.

Kiki asked how and why the dog looked like that.

I explained that the groomer left the head as is but trimmed the fur on the body.

She was not happy.

I said, how could she be unhappy with me? I am laughing because it's funny looking.

She says that I shouldn't laugh AT the dog. And that she's angry at the owner and the groomer.
And all the people who had "liked" the post. 

Damn serious man, this girl. Cannot joke when it comes to dogs.



Conversation 2:

Kiki:  When I grow up, when I am a mother, I will buy myself a Golden Retriever.

Me: Are you sure you want to do that? When you are a mother, you will be very busy; you have kids, you have work, and what's more a dog is a life time commitment, you can't go on long holidays. You will have to find a pet hotel or find a friend willing to look after your dog when you go on holidays. I don't think that's a good idea. (looks like her dog plans had been brewing).

Kiki: I will have an Aunty.

Me: What Aunty!?

Kiki: Aunty! A Helper.  A helper can help me take care of my dog when I go holidays.

Me think: You win liao lor.



No comments:

Post a Comment