Monday, May 9, 2016

Saturday 7th May 2016


Teacher self-exclude the class from auditioning for the school's annual concert. She says as much as some of us made improvements, the performance requires effort from each and every individual, so as long as not everyone is of performance standard, we shouldn't go to the audition. So, that's it.

Finally bought batteries for my Chinon camera. It's like a Lomo cam, grainy and unpredictable.
These days, the kids don't know how to use a viewfinder on a camera -_- 
She told me if she uses the viewfinder, the photo would be either too high or too low because the viewfinder is one inch above the camera lens.





 Churros with dunno what Mayo & I think it was bacon bits.
First time she had a Milkshake.






 




4 comments:

  1. Teacher getting lazy - retiring soon, I guess. hahhah..... So I suppose your class not going for the Suzuki Association concert on 4 June ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dunno ley. No concerts. I thought it was the Mendaville concert?

      Delete
    2. There probably is an annual concert, but there's this suzuki association concert coming up, and I think the school might be sending violinists

      Delete
    3. Teacher is not very interactive with the school, I think.

      Delete