Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Happy Day

It was business as usual on Mother's Day.

Luckily, my mom doesn't demand for presents or restaurants. But well, for most people, they really don't mind to take the opportunity to either showcase their appreciation, or take the chance to tell their mothers that they love them. For me, I will only do things that come naturally. I think a phone call or a handmade card will suffice.
I went for my acupuncture session in the morning (I think I'm left with just a few more months' worth of sessions, then my package would be utilized). Well, I called my Mom & God Ma in the morning before I went to acupuncture. The acupuncture place surprised me with a stalk of rose before I left. Rose always has this allure. 


 As per usual, I had the prawn noodles at the secluded coffeeshop at the corner of the street.
I try not to run into my boss, he frequents the same stall on Sundays.

Smiled a little when I saw this on FB. 
Thought to myself that that's never been applicable to me. Nobody came to my help when I needed. Nobody saved me, nobody dared. There has always be Me, Myself & My Karma. I don't mean it in a bad way. Of course there were divine interventions, or else how did I get to where I am. 



 Both of them enjoyed this Lego mini set. It's a party for Puggy.
I thought the dog was called a "Pud" but Kiki corrected me that it's called a "Pug".
I just Googled for pud and realized informally, it refers to the penis. Oops. I must have got that interesting word stuck at the back of my head but came out the wrong way.

She thought that the blue oval sphere is a balloon. I said it is more likely a portable gas tank since the party looks like it could be an outdoor setting.



 The F1 racer looked out-of-place at the party but well, he showed up with an invitation.

 Card from Colin
school made

 I Love You Wummy, love Colin
Haha. His 'M's are inverted...

Even at P1, Kiki sometimes writes "C" in mirror image...
Chinese characters worse, the side-characters sometimes swooped places. 

home made


Saturday night, technically at 2am it was Sunday morning --

Kiki tapped me on my shoulder and whispered- "Mama, Mama..." 

I was irritated because I was in the middle of sleep. I said- "What!" 

She whispered in the gentlest of voices- "Happy Mother's Day, it is today." 

Oh how my heart crumbled.
Why am I in such impatience.
So what if my sleep lacked quality.
I mean, old just get older lor.
Hair turn white lor.
Risk alzheimer's lor. (possible effects of poor quality sleep).
Why do I have to be so impatient.

Me- Thanks, baby. Thanks.

Humbled.



 I clicked the "thankful" button on FB just to see the purple flowers flowing upwards. If you didn't already know.



No comments:

Post a Comment