Monday, November 27, 2017

Sundays with Colin: Festive Lights

 Coloured light bulbs from Daiso
I let him bring them out

Been a while since I went out with Colin.
Had been busy with the two concerts.
He's such a sweet boy, co-operative and will wait patiently for me while I shop for my clothes. 

 He decorated the yogurt cake for a pose. 
The cake is very nice tasting


 Mushroom Omelette, nice fragrance. 

He says we could take a picture to remember this cafe

The Yiyi brought us to a newly discovered joint for dinner (after swim class)
The place has a cozy and laid-back ambience, acoustic music, nice breeze, friendly staff.



 I did not know that Maple syrup is the sap from Maple Tree. 
I learned it from Kiki. 
I thought it was honey from a fruit. No, I had never given it any thought as to where it came from. 

Mama, I can do the split. He says.

No comments:

Post a Comment