Wednesday, November 22, 2017

November is ending

Inspired by "The Crown" drama series. LOL. 
Me and my binge watching. 
Been binge watching "Stranger Things" season 1 & 2 and "The Crown".
Next, I wanna watch the drama version of "Riverdale" (Archie comics)

"The Crown"- the sacrifice the Queen and her family made for their country and their church.
The inside journey of a soft & demure woman, made strong by the weight of the responsibility. 
New found admiration for a strong lady, and for the royal family whose sufferings untold.


 It is so nice to still receive Ang Bows, especially when you least expect it.
Happy Birthday to me, tomorrow. 

 The last time Bren bought me a BD cake, it was a Christmas FRUIT CAKE.... hard and full of raisins. I can't help digging at him about it. He will always say-- "but you said cake, what..... "
A BD cake must always be fresh cream cake lah!



I lost my EZ Link card shortly after topping it up. There was $19 in it when I lost it and I was already feeling frustrated with myself because this might be the 3rd time I've lost a card. 
When Bren asked me how much was left in the card, I told him $9. I did not want to hear him reprimand me, so I told him an amount that would save me from a nag. That is not being honest but I do not apologise for it. The reason I am writing this is that, children lie because they don't want to hear their parents' comments, nagging, or reprimands. If they think they deserve a nag, they will tell you the truth. But if your children lie to you, don't blame them for not feeling safe with you. Turn inward and ask yourself how you made it unsafe for them to be open towards you. How loving could it be when they have to lie to protect themselves?

Some people are so insecure that they always think that people are out to get them. 
As much as I may empathize with them, I cannot be engaged in them because I think to be always second-guessing is weakness. Get a grip and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment