Monday, November 27, 2017

Random


Before the feeling of Embolden, first came a tinge of Sadness.
why did I feel that way...

The TCM pills I take for my back injury. 
May I be able to lessen the injury and have some form of recovery.
It is not serious, but still I have to treat it.

My friend was telling me about his friend's wife's BFF, whose hubby left her after being unable to accept her progressing & successful career, saying he can't play second fiddle to her. 

I was surprised because I had always thought that by playing second fiddle meant being a "second choice" or being a consolation choice when met with love rival. I did not know it could mean rivalry with a wife's career. 

If a man thinks this way, then there will be many other ways to be playing second fiddle. Second fiddle to the couple's children even? Work demands, school's demands, family's demands?



 Grow up!

Not sure if the actual bag will be as nice as the photo itself.
Got to see it to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment