Friday, June 12, 2015

Woof !




Kiki was bored and occupied herself with various stuff lying around in the house. Her Speech & Drama class is coming to an end (after 24 months). So the new term, Colin will attend. She told me that of all the teachers she has, Teacher Choo (S&D) is her favourite. I think that's because Teacher Choo is a very experienced, patient, stern but gentle teacher. And S&D must be fun lah har? She enjoys language, idioms and sorts.  The worksheet says to colour the pictures that sound with 'W'. Kiki asked if I know why she coloured them all despite the instructions. I said, no, I don't know why so why don't she tell me. She explains that the star is a Wishing Star; snowman are not all male, there are Woman Snowman, and that dog said- Woof !   So there you are, an interesting interpretation and an excuse to just colour them all. Witty little girl.

 Red nose shines away 

 Chinese class- "Me & You"

 School's craft

No comments:

Post a Comment