Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Saturday

We resumed violin class after 3 weeks' break as we didn't go anywhere overseas, we practised the new song- Hunters' Chorus the first two weeks in June, then on-and-off on week 3 because I got relaxed.  We were glad she was "made the leader" when her teacher asked the other kids to follow Kiki's bowing (ups & downs) as many of them got mixed up. It was encouraging for us because many times we had been reprimanded for wrong bow directions. But like I said, I have developed thick skin and just kept going, having no ego. I like Hunters' Chorus for its "horn-like", "trumpet-like" and "horse galloping" sounds. At least that's how I feel about that tune. It's like a hunting season's prep anthem. We shared a bowl of Lor Bee Hoon after class, followed by Udders. I had the liquored ones of course.






No comments:

Post a Comment