Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Float Hope



 So, my float club has moved out from its owner's home, to a shop near Kembangan MRT station. (about 10 mins on foot, 15 mins if you walk in a pace like mine).



 The stacks of bags at the background are the salt for the pod. 
One ton of salt for a pod. That's like 1000 kg and that's what keep you afloat. 

 He needed to soak off the back aches. 
I just wanted to revisit the psychedelic experience I had on my first float but it didn't happen. 
So I take a rest and listen to my heartbeat. Why does my heart beat so.... feebly?
I need to exercise. 



 I suggested to Derrick to stock up these colouring books for sale. 
He says he has ordered them and they're on the way. 




 Sneaky Pod. 

 Ta-da! 

 One selfie before I do the OM thingy.


No comments:

Post a Comment