Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Mid Week


 Today went to my customer's place to submit two tenders.
Visited a few buyers to put a face to my name lah. 
They correspond with me for so many years and only see me once in a blue moon cos I was hiding in a cave. But I really sucked at making small talks, big talks whatever talks. That is why I remain at middle management. 

Anyway, we went to that Jap restaurant for lunch and asked my sis to join.
I pondered for a while if I should eat this, because you know..... salmon fats are very fattening....


Just on Monday, I was graze shopping and bought a pair of kids shorts from M&S, it fits me you know? Hahah. really. Kids age 13-14, ang moh kids sizes are huge. 

I'm on the brink of shedding 3kg... so I must Gabatte, keep it up.



No comments:

Post a Comment