Monday, June 22, 2015

Eat Well

I have the acupuncture appointment every Sunday morning.
I had to rush a little, because I woke up late.... I was watching HBO until 4.20am. I don't know why I keep watching re-runs. (I watched,,, Confession of a Shopaholic, & The Pursuit of Happyness). A renowned "life coach" once said that people who watch the same movie twice or more times, "have no life". I was like........ thanks for saying that ya. Cos you sealed the difference in me and you. I watch re-runs, so what. So I learn to take everything with a pinch of salt. Criticism included. Anyway; I also learn not to get personal over criticism, just check with yourself and then move on.

So anyway, I was guilty to put on 400g from the two ice creams I ate last week. The ice creams were unnecessary, I have the stupidity to sabotage myself so just let me do my thing. Anyway, I was encouraged that I shed the 400g off, so I thought I'd just keep eating light. Hence Cedele. 

I have been a fan of Cedele for many years but I have not joined their membership until yesterday.
Now that I appreciate salads, I am on the hunt for good ones. 
So it makes perfect sense to eat at Cedele. They don't pay me to say this okay. 

This is "Big, Green, Wolf". It is a huge portion =) 



 Minions spun off Despicable Me and this episode will tell you how it all began. 
Okay lah, children's show. I wanna watch Ted 2, man.


After swim class, we went to the playground because Kiki insisted that I be at the playground. 
She says she has a new trick. So I obliged. 
She wanted to show me that she could climb from the outside of the tube slide. 
She even taught a younger girl the climb technique. 
She told me that another girl had taught her, so now she would teach a new person so that the new person could teach yet another person. I was like, okay........... hope their parents wouldn't mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment