Monday, June 22, 2015

Wellness










Saturday AM is Colin's music time. 

After class, we brought the kids to watch - Jurassic World 

 After movie, I rushed to visit my Grandpa who is at the hospital. 
He is in reasonably okay spirit, although he is very old (92) and presently unwell, he is alert and asked me how I would be transporting home. I said I will be using the MRT (actually, I was heading to Suntec), and he quizzed that I don't have an MRT near my place, and that I should be transferring to bus no. 16 if I were to take the train. He told me that the food at the hospital isn't appetizing and that he would ask my aunt to prepare for him his regular plain porridge and steam pomfret fish.

Then I left for Suntec, my ex-coach FB me that he would be doing a presentation and I thought...... I haven't met up with him for.... I think 12 years? no, no, I think 9 or 10 years. Anyway, I haven't seen him in the flesh for a long time now, so I thought I might as well just pop by. 

I didn't know it was a Young Living event! Crazy moly me. 
My coach did prompt me to register for the show online but I didn't like to prior commit so I didn't. 
After registration at the counter, I saw some people were given a free bottle of the Peppermint oil. I asked the counter and they said that's for those who registered online. I was like (in my head)..... hum but I am here right?

Oh ya, I ran into my cousin LS who was with her flock of students at Suntec, they were in the holding area for the NDP rehearsals and have to be there from dunno what 4 till 930pm. There were flocks and flocks of students and corporate participants, so many weeks and months of rehearsals, such dedication I don't have, so I salute to them.

So anyway, when I was in the hall for the Young Living event, I had to resist buying the essential oils. Because I still have many, many bottles. At home, in the office; many. (like 15 bottles remaining). I have told myself to use up every existing bottle before considering anything new. Such discipline I must instill in myself. So -__-




 My ex-coach talking.


 Got a thick copy to read now.... 

Turn Illness to Wellness


I don't think I'm as much of a Joker than her.
She went about playing with her toys, walking around, talking and moving around with a bandana over her head. It was so late in the night and she still didn't want to go to bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment