Tuesday, June 9, 2015

I bought Xiao Mi so you don't have to.


I don't know what was I thinking. Or I think I wasn't thinking straight.
I've heard lots of positive reviews about the Mi phones and thought that I might use it temporarily but I couldn't bear using it for even 20 mins. I did use it for 20 mins, and that's about it.
To be fair, it is cheap ($279) for a smart phone, it is light weight, it is easier to be picked up from the table (it is not totally flat at the back), its transmission is smooth (but not as fluid, it has that subtle vibrate that I find it so.... lame.) it has dual SIM card holder but still I am not impressed, but I am just biased with my support in iPhone and iOS, hey, iKann is my meme. My mom will inherit this rip off phone. I think she wouldn't mind because she hasn't used any smart phones before. So she wouldn't know the diff. Oops, sorry Mom.




No comments:

Post a Comment