Monday, June 22, 2015

Going Green

Last Friday, I met up with PW.

As I am on an attempt to loose weight & inches, I am eating mainly greens. I was hoping PW wouldn't mind me eating just a salad but my concern was unfounded. She is fasting. I mean she's on a juice fast and she basically takes juices and other fluid (like green tea, sage tea);  she's on her 30th day of a 42-day fast. Waaaa......... I interviewed her about her challenges with hunger pangs and asked if she experience any cleansing side effects (eg: headache, short tempered , or other physical discomfort  etc.)  Don't you crave for chips? potato chips? nachos? doritos? no? chocolates? no? ice cream? no? Ilao Ilao? no?  No. She was never a fan of junk food, so it probably was easier for her to go on a fast track on food fasting. So anyway, she does her fasting under the guidance of a TCM Shinsheh, plus she has a personal trainer at the gym to help her maintain / build muscle strength. 

So anyway, since she didn't mind me eating salads, we went to Coffee Club at the 4th floor. or was it 3rd floor (of Raffles City), one quiet corner to catch up.


I took only 3 pieces of croutons because I'm supposedly to skip carbo altogether. 

No comments:

Post a Comment