Friday, June 19, 2015

Crossover (no more)


For any one of you who may want to blog for a living, write online for extra income, or share your interests/hobbies/pet projects, or have your own domain hosted, you may want to explore a web hosting community wealthyaffiliate  I have stumbled onto that site and will read through. If I do crossover, it would be done separately.You can access their full service for free, for 7 days; after which if you want to continue, a monthly fee of US47 is payable. However, they've also got siterubix.com domains where you can host your siterubix blogs for free. Simply put, you can create a website, eg: "cookingforkids.siterubix.com" for free, while eg: "cookingforkids.com" or "karenskitchen.com" will be payable. Whatever the case, wealthyaffiliate has got lots of tutorials on traffic building, SEO, affiliate marketing, boot camps,  etc. where you can pick up a skill or two.

This blog will continue to be a personal blog. Its intention is for me to chronicle my journey with KiCo and hope that they get to learn about this journey through the passage of time. This space serves as my personal Pensieve bowl, where I keep my pensive thoughts, rave a little, rant a little. It will forever remain honestly me, freckles included.

I have decided to have this, one-and-only-blog.  I'm here to stay! 





No comments:

Post a Comment