Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Location Shoot



So last week, I tagged along my sis' & SJ's location shoot like a minder for the movie stars, fanning away. After one outdoor location, we went to an indoor one before heading to the restaurant, which was a fabulous idea.   

 
The restaurant where the wedding will be held, is an interesting place. It is along the old Shanghai theme and I believe our relatives would appreciate this oriental theme. There are also cluster-seats of fives for a more cosy get-together as well as another private room section (perhaps for a larger group of friends), plus yet another private room area (for 敬茶 tea ceremony & ROM solemnization). As the date gets nearer, my anticipation brews. 






I am so happy I've found two dresses for the big day. I found them none other at Raffles City's Robinsons. Such an 'Aunty' place to shop but I have acquired the 'Aunty' status given that whether I liked it or not, I am turning 42! Gosh. what a scary number. 

Anyway, back to my dresses. That pink number is very refreshing. It's pink is like hi-lighter, florescent pink. I was hesitant at first, because I didn't like the dip-dye effect at the collar and shoulders but it looked all right when I put it on. It's cheerful and bright. I think that will be suitable for the morning. 

Then, I tried on another odd looking piece. It's like those odd ball, Lasalle collage art deisgn kind of dress. It doesn't look nice on me, nor do I look nice in it. Then why did I buy it! I plan to bring it to the seamstress, that's why. I was doing a bit of tugging here, folding there, and suddenly I had an inspiring image in my mind's eye. I think I may be able to pull this off. Hence I bought it. 

So there you go, this will be it. So exciting.


So, as I was packing my dresses in my wardrobe and chatting with Colin who was playing with his Legos while on my bed. I said to him-  So Colin, Mama's so happy I've got my dresses. Now, I will buy you a set of shirt and pants, perhaps also a vest. Colin- What's a 'vest'? Me- Hum..... a vest is, you know, like a sleeveless jacket.... hum.... Anyway, you will dress smartly at Yiyi's wedding. Colin- Yiyi's wedding? Me- Yes, Yiyi and Uncle Ken are getting married. Colin- Yiyi and Uncle Ken are getting married?!?  (Eyes so big, reaction so funny!) Colin- I'd better tell Jie Jie. (I quickly stopped him from running out, I said- wait, wait, wait! take video!) LOL.

Watch Colin breaking the news:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNpb3ArH8MU

The Jie Jie was like - Ya, but when! I've been waiting (for the wedding) for ages! (she said).

No comments:

Post a Comment