Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Winging that Winged Look



 I'm trying to smudge a larger portion of eye make-up to get thick winged eyes but I couldn't repeat the same shape for both eyes so I try to dab a little first. Perhaps over the next few tries I would make it bolder and smokier. I've not been able to repeat the eye colours symmetrically because I'm not that skillful, also my eyes and face is imbalanced and it worsened with age and tiredness. Haven't been using my face-lifting gadgets for ages. But nothing stops me from having fun with my make-up. 

Getting used to the hair colour, despite having coloured hair since 14, this colour  is a tad too scarlet for me. During school days, we did't have budget for hair saloons, we simply purchase bleaching powder and peroxide chemical from Guardian Pharmacy to tint our hair. The trick to stay within limits was to have a hint of brown tint that appeared dark indoors and brightens up outdoors. I've always gotten away with it.








No comments:

Post a Comment