Monday, May 18, 2015

Saturday




He left his shades at home and had forgotten them when he grabbed two toy cars along, so he used mine but it was too big.





 After music class, Colin asked me to buy him Chocolate Fresh Milk. I said ok but he has to go home first because the queues at NTUC were long (and also I want to go to the 4D booth to buy his Papa's number. BD 1866 opened 1899 lor..). 

When I got to NTUC, I scouted for my nachos before I go grab the fresh milk. Then I saw a lone carton of HL choc milk sitting abandoned at the Pretzels section. I thought - these people har, don't want already just anyhow discard their shopped items. leave there long enough the milk will spoil. then i thought, hey haha is it meant for me?  no lah, i want to get a large bottle ley. So since that HL pack was still chilled, I returned it to its chiller section and it reunited with his siblings while I grabbed a Meiji.





This week, we get to play Chorus.

Now her teacher is on - Hunters' Chorus  (C.M Von Weber) and it sounds really tough......
I can start to sweat now but before we do, we eat yogurt first.







 A friend gave us this activity tray & booklets a long time ago. A long time was when Kiki was a few months old. We didn't use them until now. They are a good alternative to digital app games and we use them on the bus ride home. There is another tray with lesser buttons and simple level games, Colin has played only two leaflets and I want to sit him down and go through them with him. Soon.

 checking against the answer sheet 


No comments:

Post a Comment