Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Went out


 At the customer's office, the Pantry aunty asked if I want coffee. 
I declined politely, and she asked if I want fruits. 
It was "Fruits Day" every Tuesday at their office. 
Everyone is being issued one apple, pear and an orange. 
Some of the people who have rooms, have their oranges peeled and fruits served cut.

Anyway. I used the "Executive" toilet, which reminded me of long time ago when I worked at ST building, the senior managers will have keys to their exclusive toilets. I have always found it laughable whenever one staff got promoted and his/her chair would be exchanged for one with an arm rest. Like it was symbolic that they get to rest their arms.  I don't need an arm chair, I'm more practical. Just, you know, SHOW ME THE MONEY!

 I can't hear you, Jerry. Jerry?
SHOW ME THE MONAY!


Anyway.



  Business for us is getting very tough. With oil prices so low, everyone in this industry is hurting. 
We've been establishing our repair facility workshop the past three years and now it seems we are making steadier headway but the current market condition is not favorable (financially), I wonder how to work this through. But still, I would think that we can't be sitting ducks, we've got to reinvent ourselves. If not now, when?







Rain or shine, go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment