Friday, May 29, 2015

Abyss


Hello Sohcool

I had read your message about your Batam trip and the driver's comment that we all go there to SMS- SPA, Makan & Shopping.

However, that email went into abyss. I had dropped my phone one time too many and it is erratic now. Camera burst 80 shots every time. Key pad not working, and my phone auto scroll and auto flips. Probably downgrading to a cheaper phone soon.

Oh, ya you were saying you'll have 8 weeks of school break? Wow.
With a home like yours, it's a holiday every day!  =)

Cheers,
Kiki-Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Wow. A blog entry just for me. Thank you for sharing about your phone problem and the lost message. Hope your phone can be fixed. Holiday is when I don't have to do house chores, take care of garden, and work from home. But you are very welcome to spend your holiday at my home.

    ReplyDelete