Monday, May 25, 2015

Nutmeg and dress hunt


That story named an elephant - "Nutmeg", she asked if the elephant eats a lot of nutmeg hence its name. I think,,, no. Nutmeg is from an Asian fruit? and isn't nutmeg a kind of spice?  Hum.




She asked me to show her how the Nutmeg looks like, so we searched for the images online.

Hey, I've seen that red fireball somewhere!


 Look! Nutmeg. 
(Sculpture outside Orchard Central)



Anyway.
 We went scouting for a dress for my sis' wedding. 


 I would like to go for this (above)


 My sis says- No! 
we were just goofing lah. 



 I also scouted for dresses for myself. 
Firstly, I need a wardrobe transfusion. 
Secondly, I want to prepare early for my sis' wedding because I always make not-so-good decisions when running out of time and I don't want to entrap myself Anymore. 


I was contemplating to buy these two despite being unable to zip up. 
Argh! Shitty shit. Enough of my own nonsense. 
I have to loose 5 kilo because getting larger clothes is akin to sweeping dust under the carpet. 
I still might have the icing to the cake, that is if I could slim down, I would get a slightly more visible nose bridge. Anyway, can mull over the icing but must get down to part one first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment