Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Saturday 2nd May



 I brought her to Poulet because I think she would like the truffle mashed potato.
She loved it.
I couldn't find truffle oil from Cold Storage... no truffle butter also. Hum... maybe go find from other ang moh supermarts. 

I ordered the Lamp Shank which,,,, was not exceptional. (I am beginning to think that every dish from there is exceptional). But it wasn't. But the rest of the items were.

Perhaps it was the huge bone that...... adverse my appetite.
I am a canivore in denial.
Kiki asked me, - is this the bone of the lamb?
I said - Yes, it is the bone of the lamb. (and I couldn't.... look her in the eye to enjoy the dish). Hum........... Me to self: Not ready to deal with this. Next time don't order.

She also likes Crème brûlée, she says the honey crust has Chow Tar smell but does not taste bitter. She says if a cookie is Chow Tar, it would be Yucks.


I sketched this. She says that's not her as she has longer hair.


Smells like M&Ms she says.

 
She says this is an Angel Dog. An Angel Dog takes care of all the other dogs from above. 
She bought these and the art stuff with the money she has from her tooth fairy and the ang bows for her birthday. 


this one not cheap ar... $16?




She painted most of this. We touched up the picture together. 
Canvas and paint $5.90 considered cheap 

No comments:

Post a Comment