Monday, May 4, 2015

Labour Day Holiday



Woke up and thought..... good day to have breakfast together, no Mandarin Class, No Music Class, so grab the chance and let's bring the skate scooter and go eat together. Didn't wake the Papa up but he came to join us anyway. I asked him how he guessed where we were. I'm so predictable. (Next time must go farther).





 The tide is high


 Thinking to myself, hum..... cook something.

So, first, I fried Bacon. 

Then, used the oil to make Ketchup Prawns with Cucumber.

Everyone says it's yummy.

We started to take Brown rice again. Good thing Colin is receptive.

Bren did all the chopping and cleaning. I did all the cooking. 

We quite enjoyed cooking together, so we say we should do it again this weekend. 

That would be Sunday, since Bren is still having his ITE classes on Saturdays. (exams coming).







 Malaysia Muar Otar 

Greens

The rest of the day was spent..... Ironing! 
I've never complained about ironing and I might never do. 
Because I like ironing. Why not?  You get the satisfaction in crispy clothes and a good perspiring workout. My friends always say they will send their clothes to me for ironing. 
The only drawback is that it is time consuming. And I have to choose my chores because I've got lots of priorities. So normally I iron while KiCo goes to the playground. 
That day, I almost died (enjoying) blasted Maksim's "Exodus" on speakers and did my ironing at the same time. I say that you should play Exodus at my funeral, and also Jai Ho.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I had to retype cos the page refreshed and I lost the comment.
    1.why choose a further location? It is nice to be predictable by spouse. Unless you did not want Bren to join you. ;)
    2. And I like to iron too. Friends think I am crazy. Got the habit into ironing almost every evening when the boys were babies. It was my zen moment. I told Seb 'I need to iron. Take care of the babies.' Now I iron when the boys are in bed. We could start a laundry shop togather. Lovely smell of freshly pressed clothes.

    ReplyDelete