Friday, May 22, 2015

T.G.I.F

We've roughly managed Musette. 
Yeah.



Next will be Hunters' Chorus =)
my turn to put the layman alphabets and numberings on chart



The only thing I have in common with [insert famous person's name, eg: Jack Ma] 
is; we both have 24 hours a day. 

What's common between CDs, Books and Money?
Ans: You lend them and they almost always never get returned. 
No... no, that's not a right way to think ya? But it happens.



 Tonight going out with S to Steamboat place again. 
Eat eat eat. Until now haven't loose weight. How to fit into a nice dress for my sis' wedding. 
I say when I shed 5 kg I will then allow myself to get fillers for my nose bridge.
Still, have not achieved it. I don't know what will motivate me anymore.
I am self-depreciating, self-defeating, lame. 

My idea of enjoyment is chips & TV. 
And the only time I get to do it is after 10, 11, midnight.
Like last night, I was cruising the channels and landed on drama series - VEEP 
There's this actress, she looked familiar. Hey hey, isn't she the girl from "My Girl" starring Mac Culkin? 

She's all grown up! 

 Spot on. It is her. Anna Chlumsky. 
All grown up. 




No comments:

Post a Comment