Wednesday, May 27, 2015

1 of 5

As I was saying, I was tired of my own excuses and I honestly don't have time to go running nor play badminton or netball. Nor do I have the brain power to resist junk food.

So I seek TCM acupuncture and cupping. I have an old, unfinished package at the TCM, they kept it for me for four years. But of course the remaining 9 sessions would not be sufficient if I wanna trim down and loose 5 or more kilos.

 Yes, this is my ugly looking tummy. 
Very painful ok. the cupping. Although it was only for 5 mins, my tears almost formed but I kept doing deep breathing and tell myself - 5 mins, 5 mins only. Hoo hoo hoo. 
I think as time passes, it would be less painful. 

 breakfast- select one food and one beverage:-
  • one egg (or two egg whites) or
  • one slice of ham or
  • one slice of cheese
  •  unsweetened coffee or
  • unsweetened soya milk

 Lunch - Lean meat and veggies. 
Fruit juices are fine before 6pm.

 I know salmon is fatty but I don't follow strictly. 
I have to cheat a little in order to say interested. 

 Cedele's salads are yummy. That's for dinner. 
Just Greens. 

Can you see how huge the portion is?
$7.80 
(better than Char Grill's Caesar salad, so little at $5.50)

my breakfast, literally. 

The good thing is that I don't feel hungry. I mean, there's no hunger pangs. 
So as long as I eat at regular hours and choose healthy snacks, I think this should be my saving grace. However, never ever celebrate too early. 
Many new ventures having achieved its goals, even consecutively succeeding for 3 years; celebrated on third year, fourth year relaxed, then..... failed. The key is to stay watchful for another 2 to 3 years after being successful. But that's talking about business. So anyway, please let me shed 5 kilos, maintain it for...... 6 months?  can or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment