Monday, September 19, 2016

Weekend


 I watched Kubo online but I wasn't paying much attention (because I was concurrently painting).
However, the ending of the movie.... made me shed half a drop of tears in each eye.
So I thought we'll go watch it proper. Also, Mathew McCanaughey's voice is so alluring.

Found at Katong I12



I am not fooled even though the T-shirt says XS. This is because there's always XXS.
or some brands even have got XXXS.  XS is the new M.


Colin made Pizza from a new set of Play Doh.

Life is like Play Doh.

You start new, fresh, all clean and nice.

Then you make things with it. Pizza, Houses, Cakes and Animals.

After that you can't make them new again.

When you store them away, there will be mixed dough.
Messy, ugly colours, and you can't use them as single, new colours again.
You will have to learn to live with it. Or some people discard it.
Or some people leave their structures alone (leave their dough houses as houses),
never to put them away for later use.

No comments:

Post a Comment