Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Monday Holiday- Sept 12th 2016, Day to Night



I'm still in love with my very old bicycle. 
It is very old and some parts are rusty. Its bell is not working.
I have not used it often enough, and I am just beginning to use it more often now. 
I cycled to the beach on Friday night, to get some fresh air. 
I cycled on Sunday and again on Monday. 
I cycled to buy Milk for the kids. (got caught in the rain)
I cycled to the bookshop.
I cycled until the bones to my butt ached.




Rock Climbing at the Playground

Net Climbing at the Playground


 we went to the Karaoke place on Sunday night. 

I thought no one would come to an old, old, shopping complex at the East, but I was wrong. 
the place was jammed packed with Youths and some senior couples. 
such a happening place! room after room, we see friends making merry, singing and dancing. 

the attendants there took pity on us as they were fully booked till 2am, they gave us a Karaoke room to sing for 20 mins (complimentary), some customers left early. so paiseh.

as we didn't have the song menu, i browsed through the machine from A to Z. ai yo, don't know how to select the songs man.....she wanted "Annoying Orange" (don't have one lah!) but we managed to sing "Animals" (Maroon 5), Summer (Cavin Harris) where she asked for word definition of "Innocent". I explained it is the opposite word for "Guilty".
she asks me any word that she doesn't know. sometimes i ask her to guess its meaning if there's a context. 


I've made reservation at the Karaoke for this Saturday evening.
well, one more entertainment activity to add to our list.
not bad. 







time lapse short video 

Colin explains to me about Deep Sea Fishing. Explaining that the water get darker and blacker as it gets deeper. (learned from "Finding Dory")

his fishing boat has a huge net underneath, a motor propeller, and two more nets at the back of boat. 


 I don't know who Dr. Trayurus is but Kiki has been watching a gamer on YouTube.
She watches the gamer play and narrates the games.



Dr. Trayurus and Dan TDM at a Red Carpet even in New York.

I suppose Dan is a side kick.

 Touchy. 

 better use these, a tad outdated for Colin 


Both butterflies coloured by Colin, one done in a hurry.






 Ai yo, P1 school homework not done! Last minute work.

I thought she said no homework (besides the online ones which we have done)




In the morning of Ting Xie, I told her whatever marks she gets will be fine as long as she does her best. In the evening when she returns with her Ting Xie booklet, I exclaimed- Ai Yo, you're one word away from 100%! (or should I say one stroke away, argh!)

Sorry, I must be crazy. I meant what I said on both occasions.


Sewed the front of my dress. Why are all these dress with so low cutting, every time got to sew the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment