Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Saturday Part 1 & 2


So, finally, I bought myself this Jello pair of flat pumps.
I was surprised that the prices were slashed half. Cheap, happy thrill.

As for her slippers, those were not cheap but she says they're comfy... Hot Wheels $27.
All at Royal Sporting House. 






She was shy to don on the cutesy mask. She says it's for toddlers and she's not a toddler anymore.
She had just put it on in order to make a lucky draw dip, from which she'd won a set of Stickers.

 Duke & Max
 Buddy & Gidget

 
 


We were changing to our bus in town and I thought we'd take a walk at the Mall. 
Walk, we did, and bought we did. 
Well, we bought four toy canines and made some card board apartments for them.  

Have you watched "The Secret Life of Pets" yet?
 



 Gidget is always having a SPA 


Among her homework, I see that she had remarked that she wants to be a Vet.
(the vet is wearing a mask, not frowning).

I said, firstly, "Vet" is a short form for "Veterinarian". She says she knows but doesn't know how to spell it in full. (which is aye okay for me, I'm not hung up on this)

Secondly, I said that a Vet is a doctor, a medical doctor for animals & pets. Vet performs surgeries too, and I said that it will take a lot of work to be trained as a doctor. Also, it is not all fun and glory, sometimes when ailing pets are, you know, suffering, a Vet might have to put the animal to sleep. It was not easy for her to understand that. She then asked if we do the same to ailing humans. I said, no, not in Singapore, euthanasia is not legal here.

No comments:

Post a Comment