Thursday, September 1, 2016

September Holiday Planner



Kiki obviously does not know how to spell proper, but I get the gist of it.

This is her Holiday Planner (student handbook).

Basically, she wants to watch lots of Ellen (talk show), talk extensively to Siri- the robot on my spare iPhone, and play with Toys.

Throw in Rock Climbing with her Yiyi.

Another highly anticipated Safra indoor swimming pool playground (at Punggol?)

And a trip to the Qian Hu Fish Farm (originally with the childcare, along with Colin & friends, but the trip has just been cancelled due to a sudden spike in children falling sick the past week).


Did I tell you a joke?   It's really quite a big joke you know.

I was talking to my colleague's wife, (their son in P1 & same school with Kiki).

I said to the effect about how we could finally relax and enjoy until end of the year now that all tests/exams are over. She was very puzzled, and ask what I was talking about. I said, well, you know, no more tests and exams until P2. She then told me what we just had was CA2. I think CA2 means continual assessment or curriculum assessment, I'm not sure what the "C" stands for but anyway there's still the "real" tests/exams, that is SA2-- Semester Assessment 2 (for Term 4) taking place in October!

Hai yo. I must be on the moon. Whatever.




This is me when trying to get Kiki to leave the pool. 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment