Thursday, September 15, 2016

School Work

I've told her not to write fanciful numbers, it's not art class or calligraphy class. 

I know I sound like I need to chill, you see, her Math teacher might be all right with this but if Kiki forms a habit to be adventurous, when it comes to exams then how har? Risk being marked wrong for being adventurous?  I don't know man. 

I think my kiasu syndrome came from my memory of a classmate in secondary school; during a (a,b,c,d,e) multiple choice section of exam paper, she wrote the small letter 'a' in Roman serif  'a' typeface, and not the usual rounded 'a'. She failed that paper because our teacher said she wasn't sure if my classmate wrote 'd' or 'a' so she marked her as she had given all wrong answers.

But that was so long ago isn't it. Hopefully the teachers of today are less rigid.


 Almost full marks.
6 X 2 = 12. She wrote 21! Mirror image optics in her brain I suppose.
Actually, she should have been given half a mark because her working showed 6 X 2 = 12. 


Spelling

No comments:

Post a Comment