Monday, September 19, 2016

Airbnb

The entire weekend, I was preoccupied with two Apps.

Airbnb and the other one is an auction site (Japan) ladies shopping stuff.

Airbnb is soooooo interesting. I'm so gonna go on multiple budget trips.


Starting with---- PENANG! Where all the good food are.

My sis, Aunt Julie & I, are going PENANG and we have the whole house to ourselves.
Hahahah. S$163 for two nights.

We have our flights confirmed too.

I am having much problem with Airbnb app. The App won't verify me.
I've tried via email, different email, scan driving license, SMS, etc etc.
Deleted and reinstalled the App, etc etc. Argh! Drove me nuts.
End up asking my sis to book it.


Looks like our old Cairnhill house.



I have "Ah Xian" to thank for.
Every time Bren watches Ah Xian's food diary show on TV, he would comment - we should go Penang. But he had been saying this for a long time.
I didn't fancy going Penang because I thought the air fare alone, if I remember the last time I went there, it cost something like $600++?
Anyway, I started looking up air fares etc, and also alternative accommodations etc, and realised that we could actually make lots and lots of trips all under $1K (per short holiday). To many, various countries in fact.
Anyway, long story short, Bren doesn't want to go. What can I say, except Laziness is the word.
Or that I have not enough allure for him to go on a trip with.
Whatever the case, I'm going. And I will be going on many trips from now. Starting from nearby places. First, let's go Penang!


No comments:

Post a Comment