Friday, September 30, 2016

Bags


my parent-office colleagues are all crazy buying anello bags. 
well, i have no idea what are those except that i do see many youngsters using those bags.  (but we are youngsters no more isn't it?) turned out one of my colleagues went Japan for a holiday and bought some bags home. then, another colleague was seen carrying one, and that started a fad in the office and they began going online to purchase. the first time they received fake goods, so they became wary and advised everyone to seek carefully. eventually they bought separately from three other online sellers and asked if i want to hitch on their order, which i did.

one for holidaying. one for weekend classes use. one for Colin. 





In any way, i've told my colleagues, if they are really that concerned about the originality of the goods, they should just shop from the official website instead of anywhere else. but of course they should be prepared to pay the prices they command.

other than the regular canvas haversacks backpack, there are many more designs and other items too.

carrot-online.jp







I was at Tokyu Hands to replenish my loose power make-up. I don't use compact powder, I only use tinted loose powder and I found the ones there cheap and good. Trust me, I have tried all sorts of brands from premium ones to mass brands ones and I have been using tinted loose powder for the past..... 30 years. Anyway, I was at Tokyu Hands and we saw Anello bags there. I inspected the bags there, and I really couldn't tell if the ones we had bought online were any different, from materials to zippers, to buttons, to sewing, they are all alike. However, due to the price difference, I honestly feel that the cheaper ones found online are not from the original manufacturer, regardless what the seller claims. So really, I will not encourage anyone to knowingly buy any fake goods. Please buy original or don't buy at all.


At Tokyu Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment