Thursday, September 1, 2016

快马加鞭 Hurry, Forgive, Hurry, Forget.

快马加鞭 - Hurry, hurry! I have a lot of work to work on myself.
I want to get rid of all the thorns of my soul so that I can honestly be free.

This is not just ceremonial. This is once and for all let me get it off my chest and say- Fuck Them.

I don't mean the kind of help I had given to those who asked.
And I don't mean the kind of help I had given to those who didn't ask.
Plus, I don't mean the kind of help I had given to those who didn't know I had helped.
Those, I gave wholeheartedly and I don't keep scores.

What I hadn't gotten over were the kind of specific, meaningful, and may I say, life-changing kind of pivotal assistance to two persons who had not expressed any acknowledgement of thanks.

Firstly, if they are not important to me anymore, why then, am I still harping about it?
To myself.
Why?
It is jealousy? Is it ego?
Whatever it is, I want to know that I had firstly, honestly helped them with my purest of intentions. Secondly, it worked. So I should conclude that it worked for them and I ought to be happy for them, which I do, I swear. I was only a tad unhappy that they had not had the slightest courtesy to at least say thanks. But I don't want to be unhappy anymore. And I don't want to think that I have any credits to their success, because that would again, be egoistical thinking. I had given them a treasure map and they found gold. It was their efforts, they only didn't thank me for the maps.

So, alrighty then.

Goodbye, people, goodbye ego.

Glad it worked for you. 

Goodbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment