Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Dash

Do you even know what a "Dash Button" is?
Well, if you haven't got to know, I've also only got to know.

It's a button that helps you re-order your regular household items (via Amazon). From tooth paste, shampoo, to mineral water, to pet food and your beauty products.  When your stock is running low, you only need to press the Dash Button to replenish your stock (Dash Button running on your home wifi). Doesn't ship here (Singapore), but still wowed me. What have we become? No time to do grocery shopping. No time to place an online order. Quickened pace at the press of a button.






Okay, so I was searching for the clothing I saw on the movie: "American Girl: Grace Stirs Up Success". Family movie, girly stuff, Master Chef Junior cooking competition. Then I discovered the American Girl brand originated from the American Girl Dolls and clothing line, where Dolls and their Human wear matching dresses. Ai yo, so cute.







No comments:

Post a Comment