Monday, April 4, 2016

Sunday, 3rd April 2016


 KiCo's Yiyi suggested that we go to Wild Wild Wet (at Par Sir Ris, which Kiki read as Paris). LOL.
KiCo enjoyed themselves tremendously, both of them, ganged up with my sis, pressured me to take the Ulah lah mega float slide. They are all braver than me.







Promotional price with NTUC link card- $69 for Family Package.
Normal price $74

 These pictures are from Wild Wild Wet's website.
The above is the Ulah lah. Kiki and my sis took the ride twice before Colin wants to join. So we asked the staff, and the staff measured Colin's height to ensure he is of the minimum 1 mtr tall requirement. I was surprised that Colin wants to play this, I would have thought this was too much thrill. For me, it was already too much thrill but after a few rounds, it was really fun. We had a wonderful time yesterday, this will make a happy, core-memory for the kids and I. I wonder where my bravery mojo went. I used to have the membership card at Fantasy Island Sentosa, used to take all sorts of rides without second thoughts. Now a days, fear factor became higher... Well, good thing got my sis to nudge us along. 

 The man-made wave beach

 The water playground is made up of mainly these kinds of slides, smaller ones for children.


 Leisure drifing.









 Face was so red and wrinkled, I had a shock. Quickly used the face mask when I got home.

 Pain ar!!!!!!!!!!!!
Red hot chilli rubbed on my back, it felt.
Can't sleep not just due to the pain but............ the pain of the heart.
I have lost my relationship with Bren over his drinking habit.
I would never have thought that this would be the cause.
When we dated, for a decade he didn't drink a single drop of alcohol. Many times, I used to urge him to have a glass or even a sip especially when there was a happy occasion but he wouldn't. Even when I had my drinking binges before, he was the one looking out for me and drank only stuff like coke.
But in these past few years, it was like the dam had given way. 
Every single night he has to go and drink and I became a 望夫石, you know, the stone woman with a baby in her arms, pining for the return of her husband. What kind of day and age is this, how on earth did I become the lowest of low.
So last night was the worst of worse night. Not because of the fire burning sensation on my back. It was the fire burning sensation in my heart. 3am and still not home. It was the first and only time I've called him on the phone over this and I lost it. Selfish ass hole don't have a care if I worry or if I could sleep or if the kids had waited up. Next morning have to wake him up like a mule. 
We are broken and it had been broken for a very, very long time. I don't wish to hope for changes anymore. I just have to protect the hearts of my children and strut on. 
For the sake of my kids, I need to compartmentalize this. Turn the tap off this one. 

 Slowly cooling off but still painful.
Cancelled meeting my customer because I don't think I can keep to a straight face when the fabric rubs my back.




No comments:

Post a Comment