Monday, April 4, 2016

Saturday 2nd April 2016

The last word- "TREASURE" was quite hard to find.



The fish was not nice. Funny smell and we didn't finish the fish.
The ribs were as per how I've remember, its unique sour-sweet.
I had a drink to celebrate her coming birthday. Own-self celebrate, no one else was with us.
The drink was too strong. Got dizzy afterwards.
Lots of tequila in there.







 Tried on eye colours at the make-up counter.

 She asked for small gift tokens for her classmates. Including herself, 30 pieces of self-inking stamps. She has given thought on who gets what design. Can you remember all 29 new friends? I guess so ya.







 There was nothing I could think of to buy for her. So I bought her what I used to love- The MasterMind game set. I loved this game. Sometimes, very frustrating to crack the code but overall, always satisfying. The Kiasu me, took such a long time to crack it. I think I took half an hour! -_-" So Kiasu me. As for her, she's new to this, we'll have fun learning this game again.


No comments:

Post a Comment