Monday, April 11, 2016

Saturday Regular


KiCo

(to trick them into posing for a photo, I said- come on, take a photo for Papa, I'll Whatsapp to him)


 Uncle shirt

 There's this boy, he is sooooooo fortunate.
He has heaps and heaps, and heaps and heaps of impressive toys. He has his own Youtube channel where he reviews his toys. KiCo watches on...... I wish they don't watch these................ Now they haven't known envy but one day they may become envious.

 Here goes the last of my food vouchers redeemed from my credit card points.
This week, the class showcased Gavotte (P. Martini) together, and Teacher is moving on to Minuet (J.S Bach) I didn't know there's a second part to that song, I've always only heard the first part.



 Skipping rope

Testing 123

No comments:

Post a Comment