Monday, April 18, 2016

Goodbye, Pepper.




I tried not to think about it but I couldn't suppress my sadness. I should just grieve and remind myself not to ever have a pet. Well, you can say that's life; as in all living things will pass and that Pepper had an usual but well-loved life, all things die with age. But it was still sad for me. The tears just keep puddling at my throat and I had to swallow them.



 My sis' Tom Boyish Dog-- Pepper, Xie Hu Jiao.



I was holding out until my sis sent me this photo.  5566. Why didn't I have a good feeling about this.
For a moment, I didn't want anything to do with this number anymore.
My sis saw this number when traveling home with Pepper's ashes.
I don't want to see this number anymore.

It was a hot, sunny day at the pool.
Kiki's arms are charred halfway marked where the sleeves end. She needs full sleeves swim top. The charring is black, not brown.
She had to sit down to rest her aching thighs because her coach made her swim for 1.5 hours with not much of a break. First time she took a rest before showers.


No comments:

Post a Comment