Monday, April 18, 2016

Be "In the moment"



 I was home earlier than usual last Friday evening because I hitched a ride from my colleague who lives nearby. It is coincidence that he lives nearby and his son in P1 is in the same school as Kiki. They happened to have the same swim coach too (we didn't discuss or plan, it was coincidence. he went to the pool and chatted up the coach while I searched online and registered via the the swim coach association). 

Anyway, I was home earlier than usual and was preparing to shower (closing my room windows) when I saw how magnificent and beautiful the sky was. I called out to KiCo to come and view the clouds, they both went - Waaaaaa.......    Kiki even helped to prop up Colin so he could have a better look. By the time I got my phone to snap a picture, the best moment had passed. Next time, just bask in beauty of the moment and take it all in. I was just afraid I might forget that moment but I shouldn't be afraid even if I forget the moment.




No comments:

Post a Comment