Friday, April 1, 2016

Define Food


We had Show & Tell this week and this one goes into grading. Whatever stuff in Term 2 will be graded but....... I don't have much gusto these days. I just do all the same things- Chinese spelling X 2, English spelling X 1, Violin practice X 2, Piano practice X 1. No time to squeeze in worksheets and trying to make reading back on bedtime track.

Show and Tell these was - My Favourite Food. 
She named the green, soft, Pear as her favourite food and she presented her speech in class. 
However, she got anxious that her other 29 classmates all talked about dishes (eg: Nasi Lemak, Salmon Rice, etc) none of them talked about fruits. Furthermore, her teacher told her the theme is "My Favourite Food" and not "Fruit". 

Well, I did consider this before we wrote our script but I had decided that a fruit is also food so I hope her teacher would just grade her on the presentation skills and be open to the fact Fruits are primitive Food.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment