Monday, April 18, 2016

I bet you didn't know


(warning: viewers' discretion, some photos may be uncomfortable for some people)

 So Kiki was goofing around with the UV-light torchlight as she sometimes does.
She kept asking me to look at this and that. She's lonely playing alone, she wants to involve me.
So I paid some attention to what she was musing about.

 Firstly, it was the music sheets. See.... highlighters highlights!  Haha.

 an old doodle
handmade lantern



 Then, her story about her Touch.

"I had a Touch once. It was called "Touchy" (name of her Touch is Touchy)
"It was four years old when I written this" (her Touch was four years old when she wrote this note)
"I was six years old when I written this" (she was six when she wrote this note)

How is that for a story?  Humm........... so direct.

 My clothes also glowed. 


So finally, after playing until I was tired, I said it was time for bed. 
She reminded me that I had said I would clean and dig her ears but I had put that off for days. 
I said ok let's do it then. 

I was lazy to go find the normal LED torchlight, so I goofed with the UV torchlight and shone the light into the small, ear hole. Lo and behold, the ear shit glowed in the dark! Wow, so easy to accurately pick them out, I can now do it with more confidence because I could see clearly now. 
Wow, what a fluke discovery! I thought I want to tell all the mommies in the world, all the mommies with young kids. I want to tell them to go get a UV blue torch, it's a discovery of the century! Be safe.

The next evening, I cleaned Colin's ears. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
(his was waxy type, not dry type. so his ear hole looked coated with oil pastel neon crayons)

Eew... pardon my gross description.

Below are the pieces of ear shit on a piece of tissue paper.

I have to show you that the neon colour makes it easy to pick them out.
No more prying and prying, I can see clearly now.


No comments:

Post a Comment