Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Happy Birthday, Rachael.


 After work, the bus I usually change to, changed route. Which I didn't know as there was no notice at the bus stop. So ended up at dunno where in Eunos, scrambled to get to another bus, figuring out from the SG bus app, turned on my location and checked the map, etc. Got onto a bus that brought me to Katong I12 and managed to get a cake for Kiki's birthday, they were all waiting for me at home. 


Welcome to seven years of age, Kiki.
The 0-6 milestone is over, be prepared that whatever you do will no longer be "wowed" at. 
Nobody will gush over "the cute little baby" cos you're no longer a baby. 
That's the reality of life from the outside, but we don't live for wow-factors, 
we live to wow ourselves. You're fabulous as you are. 
Happy birthday!








No comments:

Post a Comment