Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Tuesday going on Wednesday

Look what that little boy made...... a Curated Lego Aquarium =)

He says the small, white,  flat squares are Angle Fish.  Cute right?

The aquarium is curated with underwater green plants and featured colour windows.
The Angle Fish are also movable, they are affixed to a pipe piece that sticks out like a handlebar at the back of the aquarium. How interesting.

I'm sure Colin watched some YouTube videos and got inspired to build his own version. Still, I think his Lego ideas and designs are getting more and more interesting.



When I took this shot using my iPhone, I knew it was a selling piece but I did not take the shot with an intention to sell it. I thought it was nice enough to command some money so I put it on an App that sells photos so that the community pays before using other people's photos. If you're a serious photographer, you may make lots of money and get famous too. But I'm too lazy to be serious with anything that requires labour.




I am so spoiled that I wish every little thing comes at my convenience all the time.
But I am not spoiled enough to expect that all the time.
It is just wishful thinking, but I do smile whenever the App says that my bus is arriving.
Means I don't have to wait lah, do you know it is so crazy to keep getting up earlier to set off earlier just to avoid crowded buses and trains? All because I prefer to travel more peacefully, read a book, browse the net.


Every time I see the word "Pegasus", it always made me ..... feel amused. 
Sorry if I am repeating this, I think as I age, I reminisce...... there is no where else I can reminisce besides in my own thoughts because all the people in my past are in the past. 

So, we (then besties & I) were young, fun, energetic and were from our Sports House-- Pegasus while in school. 

But we wore another house's T-shirt during most of our PE & Netball sessions because the Pegasus T-shirts had been sold out and the school's uniform vendor simply issued us random houses' T-shirts. There wasn't any rules that the vendor has to verify our houses, nor did we think twice about wearing other house's T-shirts because we just needed PE attires for every day use. 

So anyway, it caused a stir during one of the official sports events, some students complained that we misrepresented ourselves. They were from the house of the T-shirts we were wearing and thought that they were cheering for us, whom they thought were in their team. But when the final scores and results were announced, their house lost. I guess they were angry that their ego were bruised, so they complained to the teachers from which the teachers were unable to fault us because there were no rules laid then. We did what was practical because the non-availability of the T-shirts and random issue of house T-shirts be vendor do not rest on students.  (I'm sure by now there would have been some ground rules about House T-shirts ba). 

We have never misrepresented ourselves, we have always announced that were were Pegasus, just that we didn't think anything of the random T-shirts we had been wearing because it really doesn't matter what's on the outside, it is always what you are on the inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment