Monday, July 9, 2018

non merci

I knew this feeling when I was six / seven, in retrospect, I consider myself to have survived child neglect and mental emotional abuse albeit non-intentional. Thankfully, I had exercised this protective instincts only once over an intense decision-making and I hope that my job in this aspect is done. I am not a saint nor a hero so please do not give me anymore overwhelming challenges without equipping me with resources, it was hard and I'm done, so as the expression goes-- non merci, you know-- thanks but no thanks. 



Friday night, so good to finally catch up with my old colleagues. Talked and laughed a lot but also to be honest, we also talked a lot about "life's progression problems"  i.e: aging parents, dementia, alzheimer's real life issues and the back-up resources to prepare. We are in our 40s-50s, our parents are 70-80s, to be more aware of impending situations is to brace ourselves in case things get rough. Not joking, just being realistic.


Look at us, some 20 years ago.
Mapping out the mangrove tour for the people of today.
Glad that the Bintan destination took off and has a life of its own. It's like having a baby turning 21.
Thankful for the opportunity to learn B2B marketing, B2C marketing, handling trade (travel agents), investor marketing, and consumer marketing. Thanks for the chance and thanks for the friends I've made.

Taiwan eatery - The Salted Plum
10 Circular Rd, Singapore 049366
You've gotta make a reservation, the place is packed!
Tel: 6260 0155




No comments:

Post a Comment