Monday, July 23, 2018

Saturday in July

Weather was scorching
The heat emitting from the tarmac is astonishing.
Empathy goes to those who has to work under the sun, construction workers, cleaners, army personnel in the field, sports people, students having their CCAs, and all the people waiting for their buses at the bus stop.
Hope everyone drinks lots of fluids.
That's what my thoughts say when we made our way to the bus stop and stood there trying mentally to deflect the heat.

After class, can let your hair down.
During class, the last thing you want to have as distraction is your hair.
They must not be in your eyes, your face, or get entangled with your violin's shoulder rest.
Not at least until you're so superb that even with hair flowing all over it does not distract you or your audience. Then, let your mane flow freely as you like.



Kiki wears adult size XS & XXS if I manage to find them, it'll be a steal =)
Cheaper to get her adults clothing than kids clothing, keeping in mind simple styles to keep things hassle-free.

As for myself, I really liked this semi-Japanese theme printed button-dress. Although I probably got to sew on many of those stud buttons at places threatening to burst.



 Charles & Keith baby shoes. So adorable.

Sharing is caring about not over-eating deep fried stuff.

We were at Marina Square when we passed by Royal Sporting House, it was having some moving-out sale, many apparels were on huge discount. Managed to find something simple for Kiki and happy that this pair of sneakers cost only $30.






Got home late and tired from all the walking.... 
After showers, laid on the floor to watch TV. Actually, I wasn't keen in watching TV because I've already watched Kingsman at the cinemas. But since Bren & Kiki are both watching, and they've both asked me to join them, that's what I did. After an hour or so of watching, came this fighting scene with a country rock rehashed version of Word Up, wow how I automatically rapped away. Kiki was curious and surprised but impressed that her mom has spontaneously become fun, and there was I, feeling....... a little sad because I think, I miss myself. Where did I go? I want me back, the fun one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment